Sunday, February 22, 2009

Child Fear

A childs mind is a great mind. The mind is great because they only have on what they want on it and don't have to worry about anything else. When I was a kid i was always scared of the basement if I was running from downstairs up, But when I went downstairs I was fine. I always thought that there was someone chasing me up the stairs so i ran and never looked back. That went on for a long time. It relates to the book in a big way. The monster I always ran away from is in the same sence as the beast in Lord of the Flies. It is fear that makes you act in a certain a fear that you have trouble getting rid of. The big difference is that I have adults in my life and the boys are all left on there own.

1 comment:

  1. Been there done that! You will recall my own basement story in class... Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete